YOU PROBABLY DIDN'T KNOW
Dutch: Klik op 'read more' voor de Nederlandse vertaling.
I like to keep my blog as personal as possible, so I thought it would be fun to share some facts about me that you probably didn't know.
1. I have scoliosis. That means that my spine is curved from side to side. I have a mild version of it, so if you don't know about it, you probably won't notice. But if you have a look at my back, you'll see that it's actually not a straight line.
2. I never ever curl/straighten/blow-dry my hair. Some years ago I used to do that every single day, because my hair was so short it never looked good without styling it. But after some time I realized that all the heat wasn't making it look any better.
3. I drink around three liters of tea a day. A liter with my breakfast, a liter after school, a liter after dinner. Love it.
5. I hate music with Dutch lyrics, but when I'm cycling I always listen to the Dutch radio. I don't even know why.
6. My favorite meal used to be steak with mushrooms. Then at the age of nine I became a vegetarian and later I started eating vegan, so now I have no idea what that tasted like anymore.